Outhaus 21301 ‘Hobart’ Traditional Canvas Swag Bedroll
21301 ‘Hobart’ Traditional Canvas Swag Bedroll
The epitome of traditional swag camping. An updated version of the age-old Aussie bedroll combining shelter and mattress in one lightweight roll.
A simple bedroll with integrated PVC bucket floor and bug-stop mesh. It is ideal for a no-hassle night under the stars, or under a tarp if conditions dictate.
- 400g (12oz) proofed rip-stop poly-cotton canvas
- 50mm high density supportive mattress with removable cover
- 38mm heavy duty webbing compression straps
- Internal pocket for keys, torch etc
- PVC boot mat
- Strong 550g PVC floor
- Double zip allowing full length entry and additional ventilation
- 21301 ‘Hobart’ Traditional Canvas Swag Bedroll
- 3 eyelets/tie off points at head end
- 1 eyelet/tie off point at foot end
- Bug-stop insect screen
- Large head flap
Please note: Hobart is supplied with pegs and guys but without poles.
Hobart is a traditional style bedroll swag so is best used in conjunction with a tarp if you plan to be using it in heavy rain. Just add your blankets or sleeping bag and get a really cosy, comfy rest after a hard day in the great outdoors.
Goes up (and down) in seconds. A minute or two and you’re ready to sleep under the stars. The swag can be used with the supplied mattress, with your own or with none, depending on your preference. Hobart will roll up smaller without the 50mm mattress so it can be carried on foot some distance.
- Rolled up with mattress: 920mm x 300mm
- Rolled up without mattress: 1000mm x 150mm, can also be folded flat
- Unrolled: 2100mm x 1300mm
- Mattress: 50mm x 2000mm x 900mm
- Weight: 6kg (including mattress)
- Weight: 4.15kg (excluding mattress)
Images show both the Lichen and the Earth Brown swag. However, Outhaus now only produce it in brown.