BOSS Nissan Patrol 4PCB Chassis Brace
BOSS Nissan Patrol 4PCB Chassis BraceFits Nissan Patrol GU & GQ with rear coil suspension. Fits both utility and wagon rear suspension with coils.
This brace fits all models above to prevent damage to the coil tower structure or chassis.
Existing damage or deformation of the structure must be repaired before attempting to fit the brace. Slight bend issues can be resolved by fitting brace, installing hardware and tightening the hardware to pull the tower into line. See instructions.
- Ensure safety of all persons by adequately supporting the vehicle to prevent failure of any lifting device or equipment. All work should be performed by a suitably competent person.
- Failing to abide by the fitting onstructions will void product warranty and may cause the product to fail to perform its function correctly.
- Ensure you read these instructions correctly before proceeding, have the required tools and products to hand and follow each step as instructed.
- Maintain a safe working environment at all times.
BEFORE YOU START IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT THE CAPTURED NUTS SECURING THE BUMP STOP ARE SOUND. IF SEIZED OR STRIPPED THIS MUST BE REPAIRED BEFORE FITTING THIS SUPPORT.
- Raise the vehicle body via hoist or jacks, and ensure it is safely secured.
- Support the vehicle with the rear suspension hanging down.
- Remove the bump stops by carefully undoing the two securing bolts. These may be tight or rusted - apply spray lubricant where possible. If equired, repair chassis captured nuts before you proceed. Use a 10mm x 1.25 pitch tap to restore the thread of the captured nut.